Ruby Ginner Awards 2013
The ISTD offers a myriad of courses for members and non-members to support their professional development. These range from genre specific refresher days to residential summer schools to one day courses focussing on the promotion of safe dance practice and the psychological aspects of talent development.
The Education & Training Department also offer training for Tutors working on the accredited teaching qualifications programme as well as masterclasses for students, dancers, in conjunction with faculties, and training for members of the public to introduce them to the world of dance. For further information, please check the Courses & Training pages of the website.
If you have any questions about these courses please contact Education and Training on:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7377 1577 (ext 831/836)
Fax: +44 (0)20 7247 8309
|Date:||Sunday 17 Nov 2013|
|Venue:||Michael Hall Theatre, Forest Row, East Sussex|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Faculty:||Classical Greek|
The Classical Greek Dance Faculty's Ruby Ginner Awards 2013
- Each Class will be taught and adjudicated separately.
- Candidates must enter classes according to the certificate they hold at the closing date (see conditions of entry below).
- Each Class will be taught a technique class which will include a directed Nature Rhythm.
- The Musical Interpretation will then follow to a piece of music selected by the pianist (this will be different a piece for each class) and played for all to hear. The class will then improvise to the music in groups, together but as individuals.
- The entrants will then perform their choice of Set Sequence in 2’s or 3’s except the Premier entrants who may be requested to dance solo.
- A class winner and runner(s) up and musicality winner and runner(s) up will be given as well as highly commended and commended certificates. This will be the same for each class.