Be the next face of MOVE IT!
27 June 2012
MOVE IT is looking for real dancers from all backgrounds to be the faces of the 2013 campaign. This could be your chance to be one of the faces of the UK's ultimate festival of dance.
The final selection will take part in an exclusive photo-shoot in London and may go on to feature as the faces of the MOVE IT 2013 campaign. If you're passionate about dance, at ease in front of the camera and are happy being interviewed for the media or in front of 1000s of people - this is the opportunity for you.
If you are selected to join the MOVE IT line-up your face could feature on the cover of the MOVE IT brochure, posters, website and adverts all over the UK and we'll feature the line-up on their own dedicated webpage.
Be part of the live event!
As part of the campaign, you’ll be involved in the live event: depending on what your skills are, you could be teaching a dance class, being interviewed or making a guest appearance.
Take home professional photos!
Photographing the MOVE IT 2013 Line-Up are professional photographers Studio 1B Photography. This is an amazing opportunity to be photographed by one of the best in the industry! Why not visit their website to see what you could expect? www.studio1b.co.uk
How to enter
The line-up competition is open to dancers from all backgrounds - professionals, amateurs, beginners, teachers or anyone who just loves dancing. You can specialise in any dance style, whether its Ballet or Ballroom, Streetdance or Tap you could be one of the faces of the MOVE IT 2013 campaign.
The competition is open to everyone and MOVE IT is looking for all kinds of dancers that will reflect the diverse people that attend the event. Including the below -
- 2 friends - males, females or mixed aged 18+
- Dancer aged 50+
- Mother and daughter (aged 6-12)
- Teacher and student (aged 12 -18)
- Anyone who loves dance and has confidence on camera (must be over 18)
Please ensure that you read the following important information below
- You must be available for a photo-shoot in London on Monday 16th July 2012
- Mother and daughter and the teacher and student photo-shoot will be held between 3-6pm on Monday 16th July 2012.
- Deadline for entries closes on Midnight, Wednesday 4th July 2012
- You must be 18 years or over to enter the competition (unless entering into a category listed above and being accompanied by mother or teacher who will be part of the photo-shoot)
- You must complete the entry form to enter
- You must send at least one headshot and one full length shot to enter. We are keen to see your current look and what you wear to dance, so make sure your photos reflect your style!
- You must be able to attend MOVE IT 2013 (8-10 March) for at least one day - you'll receive an entry pass.
- MOVE IT will cover transport costs for the photo-shoot and for the live event in March (UK travel only)