Are you looking for (or offering)...
- a dance teaching job
- a dance school for sale
- music for purchase?
Click here to see a list of our current classified adverts!
Classified Advertising Rates
- Classified adverts can be listed in two places: online or in our quarterly DANCE magazine.
- Minimum payment £13 per entry (for up to 30 words) with each additional word at 50p each. Box number service is £5.
- If you want to list your advert in both DANCE magazine and online, the cost is one and a half times the rate for a listing in one place only.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT. Please note VAT will be added to the cost of your entry.
- 10% discount for ISTD members, please provide your membership number when submitting your entry.
- All classified adverts must be in writing using the contact details below, we cannot accept them over the telephone.
- Please do not send cheques or cash with your advert as you will be invoiced when your entry is published so please provide your postal address when submitting your entry.
- If submitting your advert for DANCE magazine, copy arriving after the deadline cannot be guaranteed inclusion.
- Online adverts can go up immediately and remain live for three months unless you choose to extend it.
If you are responding to an advert with a box number, please send your letter to the Marketing & Membership Support Services Department at the address below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating on the envelope or subject line which box number it is intended for. We will then forward it on to the advertiser for you who will respond to you directly.
Marketing & Membership Support Services Department
ISTD, Imperial House, 22/26 Paul Street, London EC2A 4QE
Tel: +44 (0)20 7377 1577 (ext. 823) / Fax: +44 (0)20 7655 8829
Please contact us for an Advertising Rate Card or click here to download.
DANCE will make every effort to avoid mistakes of any kind, but regretfully cannot accept liability for any errors occurring in advertisements.
Applicants for advertised positions should be aware that the ISTD takes no responsibility for the terms of any employment contract issued by a school, including any overseas, for which they should take legal advice as necessary. The ISTD cannot mediate in any employment dispute.