Teacher Training Bursaries
Continued Professional Development Bursaries for our international members open from Monday 16 September and close on Friday 25 October 2019.
Further information, guidelines and application forms can be downloaded from the dedicated CPD for International Members page.
Applications will be assessed on financial need as well as motivation to undertake training.
- Initial teacher training (the Level 4 Diploma in Dance Education and Dancesport Associate): up to £5,000
- Higher teacher training (Level 6 Diploma in Dance Pedagogy): up to £2,000
- Continued professional development for international members: up to £1,000
- Initial teacher training bursary - Dancesport Associate - Application Guide
- Initial teacher training bursary - DDE - Application Guide
- Higher teacher training bursary - DDP - Application Guide
- Contiued professional development bursary - Application Guide
Applications for all Teachers Bursaries will next open on 2 March 2020 and close on 2 April 2020.
|For any further questions, please contact email@example.com|