ISTD Teachers' Residential Summer School 2018
TAP: Monday 6th – Sunday 12th August
MODERN THEATRE: Monday 6th – Saturday 11th August
IMPERIAL CLASSICAL BALLET: Monday 13th – Friday 17th August
CLASSICAL INDIAN DANCE: Sunday 12th – Friday 17th August (Kathak & Bharatanatyam)
NATIONAL: Monday 13th – Friday 17th August
CLASSICAL GREEK: Tuesday 14th – Friday 17th August
CECCHETTI: Friday 17th August
• Non-syllabus courses including lectures on dancers’ mental and physical health during training and injury
• Special events, talks and lecture demonstrations in the on-site theatre
• ISTD training and qualification advice with Q&A sessions
• FREE early morning warm-ups, evening talks and workshops for residential delegates
• Social events to meet new friends and build your professional network
• Special welcome evenings on 5th and 12th August attended by Artistic Director Ginny Brown, faculty chairs, examiners, lecturers and ISTD staff
• Free delegate packs
The full timetable will be available here soon.
Bookings open on Monday 26th March with special offers for early bird bookings.
Please direct any queries to email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7377 1577.