About the Society
The Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing (ISTD) is a registered educational charity and membership association. Our mission is to educate the public in the art of dancing in all its forms: to promote knowledge of dance; provide up-to-date techniques for members and maintain and improve teaching standards.
With approximately 6,000 members in over 55 countries worldwide, the Society conducts over 120,000 examinations each year. We were recently listed by Ofqual as one of the top 20 largest awarding organisations in England and in the top 5 for delivery of performing arts examinations.
The Society aspires to be a world leader in dance education, setting the benchmark for best practice through our extensive syllabi and teacher training. We are committed to becoming a dynamic, future-focused organisation that promotes the social, cultural, physical and educational benefits of dance for all.
Summary of the Role
To work closely with the Director of Membership and Communications to deliver a membership and communication marketing strategy that raises the profile of the organisation grows membership and increases engagement through improved usage of the products and services on offer from the organisation.
Main Purpose of the Role
- Create, implement and deliver multi-channel campaigns to support the business to grow membership, raise the profile and increase engagement.
- Taking a lead on our new national advocacy campaign to coordinate the appointed agency, the strategy for creative output, marketing and press campaign.
- Supporting our members to roll out the advocacy campaign in their communities.
- Develop our associated membership campaigns to encourage members to use their mark of quality logo and renew their membership.
- Support the membership team in developing marketing communications to support recruitment activity through our Make Dance Teaching Your Career campaign and increase promotion of provisional membership offer.
- Management of associated budgets.
- Write, edit and proof-reading all marketing materials.
- Produce on and offline marketing materials, appointing appropriate internal and external resources.
- Work with Marketing Officers and the Content Manager on the creation and execution of social media and digital communications strategy.
- Manage third party suppliers.
- Internal stakeholder relationship management.
- Provide accurate reports to the Director of Membership and Communications and Senior Leadership Team, monitoring the effectiveness of activity through agreed KPIs.
How to apply
To apply as Marketing Campaign Manager please send a letter of application and CV to email@example.com. The letter of application should summarise what you are able to bring to the role and how you meet the person specification. The successful candidates will also be required to provide details for two recent references that can evidence skills and suitability to carry out this role, (whether in an employed or voluntary capacity).