The Cecchetti Classical Ballet Faculty Committee is very much looking forward to welcoming fellow teachers and friends to enjoy a fabulous day of dance in this, the centenary year of the founding of the Cecchetti Society.
With performances, demonstrations, and guest lectures in the wonderful setting of the Royal Ballet Upper School, Cecchetti Day promises to be a truly inspirational and joyous occasion for all Cecchetti members, and is not to be missed!
So book your tickets and enjoy a packed programme of dance as well as an opportunity to catch up and network with friends and colleagues.
Refreshments will be available for full-day attendees and a cold, buffet-style lunch will be provided. Please advise of any dietary requirements/allergies during the checkout process.
Programme of events:
We are pleased to announce that Lesley Collier CBE will be coaching dancers of the Royal Ballet Company, with the kind permission of Kevin O’Hare CBE, Director of The Royal Ballet.
- David Yow opens the day with a men's class, working through set syllabus and linking to professional repertoire with students from English National Ballet School.
- Performances from the Cecchetti Scholars and award winners.
- Gillian Hurst presents a performance demonstration of syllabus work through the Grades to Diploma with students from Moorland Ballet Academy.
- A buffet lunch and a glass of wine for all attendees, offering an opportunity to catch-up with colleagues and guests.
And to end a fabulous day
- An exciting coaching session with Lesley Collier CBE, coaching Royal Ballet Company dancers in the pas de deux from Ashton’s Rhapsody, which comes into the company repertoire this season.
More events TBC
Terms and Conditions
The Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing has the right to refuse bookings on the grounds of health and safety or if acceptance would contravene its Regulatory Authority Approval.
We regret that no refunds are payable once tickets are purchased and payment received.*
The ability to run the course/event is based on a minimum number of attendees. Should this minimum number not be reached, we may have to cancel the event and issue a full refund. If the event is cancelled, participants will be contacted via the email address used to make the original booking. The ISTD is not liable for any additional costs incurred.
*Where the attendee tests positive for Covid-19, via a PCR or lateral flow test, and the period of compulsory self-isolation means they are unable to attend the event - a full credit note will be issued. Credit note is to be used within 24 months of the event date and refunds will not be issued.
In the event that course or event is affected by a local lockdown, we will do our best to make alternative arrangements in order to ensure that it can go ahead. However, if this is not possible, delegates will be contacted and offered a refund/credit note.
Further queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org