The ISTD is currently recruiting International Liaison Officers to cover the following global regions:
- Australasia and Oceania
- North America (including Central America and the Caribbean)
- Act as designated contact within the global region.
- Raise the profile of the Society in allocated regions, and promote the services available to all prospective teachers and students.
- Support the expansion of the Society's international activities and contribute to the growth of ISTD membership as outlined in the three year business plan.
- Through data analysis and research, identify new markets in order to grow the global community.