Be part of the MOVE IT 2012 campaign!
29 June 2011
MOVE IT is looking for real dancers from all backgrounds to be the faces of the MOVE IT 2012 campaign. Whatever your look, style, age or ability and whether your into Ballroom or Bellydance, Street or Contemporary, this could be your chance to be one of the faces of the UK's biggest and best dance event.
The final selection will take part in an exclusive photo-shoot in London and feature as the faces of the MOVE IT 2012 campaign. If you're passionate about dance, at ease in front of the camera and are happy being interviewed for the media or in front of 1000s of people - this is the opportunity for you.
If you are selected to join the MOVE IT Line-Up your face will grace the cover of the MOVE IT brochure, posters, website and adverts all over the UK and we'll feature the line-up on their own dedicated webpage.
Be part of the live event!
As part of the campaign, you’ll be involved in the live event: depending on what your skills are, you could be teaching a dance class, being interviewed or making a guest appearance.
Take home professional photos!
Photographing the MOVE IT 2012 Line-Up are our partners and professional photographers Studio 1B Photography, who specialise in shooting dance portfolios. This is an amazing opportunity to be photographed by one of the best in the industry! Why not visit their website to see what you could expect? www.studio1b.co.uk
How do I enter?
Please ensure that you read the following important information below.
- Deadline for entries closes on Midnight, Sunday 3rd July 2011
- You must be 18 years or over to enter the competition
- You must be available for an all day photo-shoot in London on Wednesday 13th July 2011
- You must complete the entry form to enter
- You must send at least one headshot and one full length shot to enter. We are keen to see your current look and what you wear to dance, so make sure your photos reflect your style!
- You must be able to attend MOVE IT 2012 (9-11 March) for at least one day - you'll receive a VIP entry pass.
- MOVE IT will cover transport costs for the photo-shoot and for the live event in March (UK travel only)
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES CLOSES ON SUNDAY 3RD JULY 2011