Level 6 Diploma in Dance Pedagogy (DDP)
If you've successfully completed the Level 4 Diploma in Dance Education (DDE) and are looking to progress your dance teaching career, then the Level 6 Diploma in Dance Pedagogy (DDP) is the essential next step in your career as an Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing qualified teacher.
- Recognised as the equivalent to an undergraduate degree
- Non-syllabus based - achievable part-time within two years
- Distant learning options available in some modules. Practical units are delivered during intensive study sessions during UK holiday periods.
- Core units cover planning and evaluating programmes of learning, reflective practice and the practice of dance teaching.
- Optional units provide you with the flexibility to tailor your study programme to your interests and chosen genres of dance.
- UK DDP graduates are eligible to apply for Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) to teach within the state education sector.
- Once you've completed the DDP you can become a full Member of the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing, membership enables you to enter students for dance exams with the Society.
- *Regulated by Ofqual and Qualifications Wales.