Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully - you may wish to print this page out for future reference.
1. Company Details:
The ISTD is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England, no. 392978 and registered charity no. 250397. The registered office is 22/26 Paul Street, London EC2A 4QE and the VAT number is 233 2336 96.
2. Contact Details:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7377 1577
Admin Fax: +44 (0)20 7247 8309
3. The website, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
4. To register on the website you must be least 18 years of age.
5. The ISTD does not accept any responsibility for any website not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
6. As a benefit to customers, the website may include information or links to events which are not entirely organised by the ISTD. The organisation and staging of these events is not within our control. Therefore, the ISTD is not liable for these events.
7. The ISTD reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods/service at its discretion.
8. Practical dance examinations are subject to a 2% credit or debit card handling charge.
9. The ISTD is an independent body. Advertising on this site does not imply an endorsement of the advertiser’s products or services by the ISTD. We reserve the right to refuse to publish or alter advertisements without notice for the purpose of complying with the legal and moral obligations placed on the ISTD.
10. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.
11. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
12. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
13. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions.