In Education and Training we support all areas surrounding qualification planning and development and continual professional development of courses for teachers.
Contact Coursebookings@istd.org for;
- Queries in relation to a course you may have booked
- Application for a course refund for exceptional circumstances
- CPD general enquiries
- Queries in relation to graduation
Contact Education@istd.org for;
- Questions regarding the Society’s regulated and nonregulated initial and higher teaching qualifications
- To apply or make an enquiry regarding Level 4 Tutor Training
- Information about teacher progression and how to access the right teaching qualifications
- Submit applications for Level 4 DDE exemptions that are not on the planned table of exemptions
- Submission for Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) – October and April.
- Application for a level 6 teaching qualification.
Contact Totara@istd.org for all queries in relation to Totara for Level 4 and 6 teaching qualifications.
Contact email@example.com for all queries in relation to the annual ISTD Graduation ceremony.
We do not
- Manage or administer the approval of Tutors or Centres
- Register students for the Level 4 or 6 teaching qualifications
- Manage or process ‘intent to enter’ applications for level 4 qualifications.
- Process or releases assessment or examination results
- Process or release certificates for examinations.
Contact our Examinations and Quality Assurance Departments for help with these particular queries.