Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully - you may wish to print this page out for future reference.
1. Company Details:
The Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England, no. 00392978 and registered charity no. 250397. The registered office is 22/26 Paul Street, London EC2A 4QE and the VAT number is 233 2336 96.
2. Contact Details:
T: +44 (0)20 7377 1577
3. The website, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
4. The Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing does not accept any responsibility for any website not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
5. As a benefit to customers, the website may include information or links to events which are not entirely organised by the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing. The organisation and staging of these events is not within our control. Therefore, the Society is not liable for these events.
6. The Society reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods/service at its discretion.
7. Sharing and/or reproducing Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing syllabus material including DVDs, CDs and books is not permitted. A copyright statement is placed on all material.
8. Images Images on ISTD.org, dance-teachers.org and https://shop.istd.org/shop/ must not be downloaded or reproduced for personal, business or promotional purposes.
9. The Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing is an independent body. Advertising on this site does not imply an endorsement of the advertiser’s products or services by the Society. We reserve the right to refuse to publish or alter advertisements without notice for the purpose of complying with the legal and moral obligations placed on the Society.
10. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.
11. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of the remaining terms and conditions.
12. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
13. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. We recommend that you print and keep a copy.