If dance is your passion then become a student member and be part of our vibrant dance community.
Who can become a Student Member?
- Non-Society qualified dance students wishing to be affiliated with the Society.
- Amateur Dancesport Competitors wishing to join our Amateur Teaching Scheme (ATS).
What is the eligibility criteria?
For ATS applicants, you must currently be being mentored by an active Full Teaching member of the Society. For all other applicants, you must have taken an exam by the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing in one of our genres.
- Discounts on advertising in Dance magazine and in the classified advertising section of the website
- Dance Magazine issued three times a year (subscription worth £25 UK and EU/ International £30)
- 5% discount in the Society shop (applied automatically when logged into the member area)
Membership runs from 1 April to 31 March but you can join us at any time throughout the year. Please note there is a one-off enrolment fee payment of £10 per application.
|Student subscription||Rate from 1 April – 31 March|
|International including EU||£23|
Concessionary rates are available in extenuating circumstances, please contact email@example.com for more information.