Renew Your Membership
Important membership updates
- Current Provisional Members who joined in 2017 or prior to this year, will be granted five years from January 1st, 2018 until December 31st, 2022 to complete their full ISTD teaching qualification. These current Provisional Members will still be able to enter their students for exams during this five year period, however, this entitlement will end on 31st December 2022.
PLEASE NOTE 2018 Fees: UK and EU - £124.00 | International - £153.00
- Support: If you need any advice in regard to achieving your full ISTD teaching qualification, please contact Education and Training on firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Renewal Information
- 2018 membership fees are due by at the latest 28th February 2018.
Your membership card and number
- On receiving your payment we endeavor to issue your membership card as quickly as possible. Due to the high volume of renewals during January and February, you can expect your card within 10-15 working days. Thereafter, we will be able to provide memberships within the usual 5 working days period.
- As part of a new examinations system, we have also upgraded our membership numbering system, meaning that your original membership number will be replaced with a new one.
How we use your data
- In line with new data protection laws coming into effect from 28th May 2018, we are required to get your consent on how we use your data. Therefore, ALL our members – new and renewing – are required to sign and return the new data consent form, which is attached to each relevant membership form.
Ways to pay…
Simply log in to the 'My ISTD' area of our website.
Enter your username (email address) and password in the My ISTD box to the right of this page and click 'Log in'.
If you have not yet logged in to 'My ISTD', just click on the 'Forgot password' link to set up your 'My ISTD' account.
Important note: Only submit your bank or credit card details using this form. NEVER include them in the body text of an email.
Pay over the phone by calling +44 (0)20 7377 1577 and asking to speak to one of our Membership Services team.
By BACS payment
If paying by BACS transfer please pay into the following account by including your name, your membership number and membership type in the reference. Please note that if you fail to include these details we may not be able to track your payment and your fee may be showing as outstanding on our records.
Bank name: National Westminster Bank
Branch: Moorgate Branch
Address: PO Box 712, 94 Moorgate, London EC2M 6UR, UK
Sort Code: 60-08-23
Account number: 80699928
Account name: ISTD
IBAN BIC: NWBKGB2L
IBAN: GB 89 NWBK 600 823 806 999 28
By Direct Debit
If you filled out a new direct debit mandate in November 2017 your membership fees will be taken out on December 19th, 2017. GDPR contact preferences are recorded. Any previous direct debit arrangements will no longer be active.
2018 Membership fees
UK & EU (£)
• All UK and EU members must pay the UK or EU rates
|Provisional (Joined 2017 or before)||124||153|
|Provisional (New from 2018)||70||74|
|Are you a Lapsed Member?||If you have not yet paid for 2017 or not been a member for a while, a £50 reinstatement fee will be due in addition to the relevant subscription fee. Please call Membership Services and we can get you started again.|
|Are you a Life Member?||If you think you qualify for Life Membership (holding a Licentiate, Fellowship or Associate qualification and have had 40 years of continuous ISTD membership) please email or call Membership Services.|
|Joining us for the first time?||Find out more about the benefits of becoming an ISTD member and how to join us for the first time.|
ISTD Membership Support Services
Tel: +44 (0)20 7377 1577