Renew Your Membership
We would now like to invite you to renew your subscription to continue to access all the benefits of ISTD membership. Please renew by the 1 January 2020.
Ways to pay…
Set up a Direct Debit online and receive a 15% discount on your membership fees in 2020: We would like to take this opportunity to ask you to consider paying by annual Direct Debit. You can do this by going online to set up an e-Direct Debit. New mandates must be submitted by 11 December. Simply visit MyISTD and follow the instructions to renew your membership. Please note that Direct Debit is only available to UK-based bank accounts.
By credit or debit card: Log in to your 'My ISTD' area of our website. Simply enter your username (email address) and password and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have not yet logged in to 'My ISTD', just click on the 'Forgot password' link to set up your 'My ISTD' account.
By BACS payment: If paying by BACS transfer please pay into the following account by including your name, your membership number and membership type in the reference. Please note that if you fail to include these details we may not be able to track your payment and your fee may be showing as outstanding on our records.
Bank name: National Westminster Bank
Branch: Moorgate Branch
Address: PO Box 712, 94 Moorgate, London EC2M 6UR, UK
Sort Code: 60-08-23
Account number: 80699928
Account name: ISTD
IBAN BIC: NWBKGB2L
IBAN: GB 89 NWBK 600 823 806 999 28
Should you have any queries regarding your renewal please contact the Membership Team (Mon-Friday 9.30-5.30pm) on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7377 1577 ext 891.
Your membership card and number
- On receiving your payment we will send you a thank you communication. We will be delaying sending out a new membership card until after the launch of our new look brand in February 2020. At this point you will receive a new style membership card – please note your membership number remains the same.
- Current Provisional Members who joined in 2017 or prior to this year, will be granted five years from 1 January 2018 until 31 December 2022 to complete their full ISTD teaching qualification. These current Provisional Members will still be able to enter their students for exams during this five year period, however, this entitlement will end on 31 December 2022.
- PLEASE NOTE 2020 Fees: UK and EU - £131.00 | International - £162.00
- If you need any advice in regard to achieving your full ISTD teaching qualification, please contact Education and Training on email@example.com
2020 Membership fees
UK & EU (£)
• All UK and EU members must pay the UK or EU rates
|Are you a Lapsed Member?||If you have not yet paid for 2019 or not been a member for a while, a £60 reinstatement fee will be due in addition to the relevant subscription fee. Please call Membership Services and we can get you started again.|
|Are you a Life Member?||If you think you qualify for Life Membership (holding a Licentiate, Fellowship or Associate qualification and have had 40 years of continuous ISTD membership) please email or call Membership Services.|
|Joining us for the first time?||Find out more about the benefits of becoming an ISTD member and how to join us for the first time.|
Tel: +44 (0)20 7377 1577