Demonstrate your commitment to high quality training with our Full Teaching Membership. Designed specifically for Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing qualified teachers who are actively teaching dance and entering students into exams.
Who Can Become A Full Teaching Member?
Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing qualified teachers who are actively teaching dance and entering students into exams.
What is the eligibility criteria?
Over 18 years old and hold one of the following qualifications:
- the Level 4 Diploma in Dance Education (DDE)
- the Associate
- the Associate Diploma or above
- Society and approved* qualified teachers who are actively teaching dance and entering students into exams.
*Approved includes: Teachers who have trained with approved organisations such as RAD and have appropriate Ofqual regulated qualifications from CDMT regulated awarding bodies / or equivalent international training.
- Use of the Registered Member logo
- Permission to use the designation after your name e.g. Jane Smith LISTD
- Free Registration on Find a Dance teacher
- Enter students for examinations from the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing
- Full voting rights (accept those holding just an Associate qualification)
- Discounts on advertising in Dance magazine and in the classified advertising section of the website
- Dance Magazine issued three times a year (subscription worth £25 UK and EU/ International £30)
- 5% discount in the Society shop (applied automatically when logged into the member area)
- Access to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Vetting Scheme
Membership runs from 1 Apr to 31 March but you can join us at any time throughout the year. Please note there is a one off enrolment fee payment of £10 per application.
|Full Teaching subscription||Rate from 1 Apr – 31 March|
|International including EU||£106|
Concessionary rates are available in extenuating circumstances, please contact email@example.com for more information.