23 September 2021
Your passport to artistic and professional progression
Provisional membership has been designed with the studying member in mind and gives access to the courses and training to support you through your studies including bespoke CPD training, shop discounts on important syllabus material and much more.
Become a Provisional Member to receive a full 10 months of membership for just £50. The membership price and renewal date won’t change – remaining at just £50 until 1 April 2023.
Membership with the Society places you in a global network of committed teachers who are passionate about teaching and sharing the joy of dance.
Your benefits package includes:
- Dance magazine – three editions a year, featuring teaching tips, alumni profiles and industry leader interviews (learners in the UK have the choice of a printed or digital copy)
- Shop discounts on important syllabus material
- Bespoke CPD training designed to support your studies – watch out for details and special prices for Provisional Members
- Free exclusive monthly Membership Matters talks on a range of current topics, from well-being to inclusive practice – non-member price is £10 per session – so membership will save you £120 per year
- Access to our Faculty Facebook Groups with the opportunity to network, ask questions and develop your community with professional contacts in the sector
- An enhanced DBS checking service.